All goods sold in Australia come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement/credit or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
There are nine consumer guarantees that apply to goods you purchase:
- Acceptable quality.
- Fit for a particular purpose
- Match description
- Match the sample or demonstration model
- Express warranties will be honored
- Spare parts and repair facilities will be available for a reasonable time after purchase
- Title to the goods
- Undisturbed possession of the goods
- No undisclosed securities on the goods
Consumer guarantees cannot be excluded and are in addition to any extended warranty you purchase or any voluntary warranty (warranty against defects) you are given.
There may be circumstances where you are not entitled to a remedy.
For further information about the Australian Consumer Law and consumer guarantees, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
Scrapbook Boutique will take every precaution to ensure that the goods supplied are in perfect condition and securely packaged when despatched. If the goods supplied are different to those ordered (Please Note - refunds will not be provided due to colour variations.The colour of images of products displayed on this site and viewed on your computer monitor may not be exactly the same as for the actual product. We endeavor to display images in as true to actual colour as is possible), please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 7 days of receipt to organize an exchange, credit or refund.
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply
changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere.
- We recommend you carefully review any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order.
- All product must be returned in its original packaging, any damage incurred during delivery is at the risk of the purchaser
- For all returns other than, products incorrectly supplied or faulty, the costs of return postage is the responsibility of the person returning the product/s.
- If we (or the manufacturer) determine that the product is defective, we reserve the right to replace or will issue a refund for the original purchase price of the product.
- If you receive a product that is damaged in transit from us to you, you should notify us immediately. Compensation is only available if you have elected to insure the order.
- If the product was incorrectly shipped we will issue a refund/credit for the original purchase price of the product and associated freight costs if applicable.
Please Note: Should the amount of refund or credit, reduce the original order value below the Free Shipping threshold, then the shipping charge which would have been normally payable will be deducted from the Refund/Credit amount.
For all other returned products contact us to receive your Return Authorisation.
You must make sure that the returned product is suitably packaged in order to prevent damage during return shipping. We will not accept responsibility for goods, which are damaged whilst in transit back to us.
A copy of the original packing slip or invoice, or other proof of purchase, must be included with the returned product. If such proof of purchase is not provided, we may only be able to offer a replacement product and not a refund.
You are responsible for all costs associated with the return of the product to us and we will not pay or reimburse any associated costs. We accept no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit. If a product is not returnable under this policy and/or is not returned to us in the original unopened packaging, it may be returned to you at your cost.