Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to our website.
The term Scrapbook Boutique or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 7109 Cranbourne North Vic 3977.
Our ABN is 66 164 516 796. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
True to colour - the colour of images of papers and other products displayed on this site and viewed on your computer may not be exactly the same as for the actual product. We endeavor to display images in as true to actual colour as is possible.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel at our discretion any order placed on the website. ( Any payments made will be refunded ).
- User Content: You may be able to post user-generated content, such as comments (“User Content”) on the Website. You will remain the owner of the User Content. By posting User Content, you grant Scrapbook Boutique license to use, copy, publicly display, reformat, edit, delete, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, on or in connection with Scrapbook Boutique.